Monday 17 March 2014

David Wenham


Monday 17th, March 2014


Shanahan Management Pty Ltd.
Level 3 Berman House
91 Campbell St
Surry Hills, NSW 2010

               
Dear Dave Wenham,

               
                I saw 300: Rise of an Empire the other day. I thought you were really good in it, although I was sorry to see that your eye was still hurt from the last movie. I guess they didn’t have doctors and stuff back in the year 300.

                I thought the movie was okay, but not as good as that episode of Blue Heelers that you were in, the one where Maggie’s birthday gets spoiled by drugs. You were definitely the best bit about 300: Rise of an Empire.  Every time you were on screen, I shouted “Look, everybody! It’s David Wenham!” and then everyone was, like, “Oh yeah”. One person told me to shut up, because I think he didn’t know who you were, but then I explained that you were in Seachange, and I won the argument.

                I always get 300 mixed up with Lord of the Rings, because you were in that too, remember? You rode a horse. I remember being in the cinema thinking aloud, “Oh, look. David Wenham’s on a horse. He never did that in Seachange. He must have learnt how to do that since then.”  Shaun Micallef was in Seachange too. I expect he’s probably learnt how to ride a horse as well. Maybe you can get him a role in the next 300 movie?

                These are some questions I have.
1.       Do you reckon you could beat Russell Crowe in a battle?
2.       Do you have Russell Crowe’s phone number?
3.       What’s your favourite bird?
4.       Will they ever get round to making the 299 prequels to 300?
5.       Is Russell Crowe definitely real, or is it just you with dyed hair?

Thank you for reading my fan mail. I can’t wait to see ‘Force of Destiny’. That sounds like a movie where you’ll be on a horse!



Warm regards,



Tom

                

No comments:

Post a Comment